Thursday, September 15, 2005

WHITE ANIMAL 2: THE QUICKENING

OK, So after working doubles all summer (4 jobs at once!) I finally have couple spare minutes to work on shit so now it's time for a reinvention of the White Animal brand name. Im not what this will entail but I must thank G and my freind Art for inspiring me with his weblog 3rdarm.biz. Check out the shoutcast for mad Art flavour- you might even catch "Flowers for Mama".
First I have to complete the GNE Excellent adventure site, then I'll be posting more with stories, photos, etc. This may track my movements the next few months from where I am now on the tip of cape cod to Providence, Brooklyn, Minneapolis, and then for G and I's now seemingly quite probable relocation down south with expected stops in Philly, Richmond, and Raleigh on our way to Asheville. Finally then it's the big dip south (this is way everythings heading- south) to Beunos Aires, maybe Uruguay and south Brazil.
Im going to acctually write something about all this soon, but for now if anyone happens to read this in New England this week, me Jason and maybe Andrew are heading to Providence on Saturday to see 13 the God, the new Themselves/Notwist project at the living room. If anyone is around come meet us there.

No comments: