Friday, October 14, 2005

These are some photos i took on the O.G. digital camera i just pulled out of my closet. It's a sony Mavica that writes on floppy disk. I got it for my birthday when I was maybe 18. The screen got smashed that year at the full moon party on Koh Phangan when some tweakers were having some kind of joyous embrace and fell over onto my backpack. I tried to give them some shit but they were beyond accountability.
These were taken at Corn Hill beach, just down the road for our house in Truro. It was an unseasonably warm fall day and we went down for a walk. We were there with Che-Wei and those guys from New York the week before and wished we had brought a camera- so here are the photos we wanted to take then. On this day, too there was some kind of mass influx of bay shrimps- billions of them were washing up in waves. We couldn't even really swim becuase they were everywhere. The seagulls were loving it, though.

No comments: