Friday, February 24, 2006

Punk on YouTube!

At this point I'm just stealing other people's ideas. For you. Here's a bunch of links to YouTube joints, punk and otherwise, worth checking that I collected off the Low Budget forums. Im a biter.


Bad Brains 79- Sailin On (live)
Bad Brains- Attitude
Can- Paperhouse
Serge "drunk french pervert" Gainsbourg and Whitney "I don't smoke crack, Bums smoke crack... I Smoke Weed!" Houston on French TV"
FEAR Live on SNL
Husker Du live on the Joan Rivers Show
Kraftwerk- Autobahn
Minutemen- King of the Hill
Minutemen- Corndog intro, 3 songs

(And heres some dirty south for the fuck of it...
Lil Wayne- Shooter (Katrina Footage Video)
Juvenile- Hustle

And some more punk from your boy Harry Balls. Check his You Tube page for more Powerpop, hardcore, Trashrock etc --

Crime live at San Quentin
Void- Who ARe You? (live 1983)
Beastie Boys- Holy Snappers
Pagans- Dead End America

2 comments:

Emerson said...

"I like to bite.
And yeah, I guess it's obvious,
I also like to write.
All ya gotta do is gove Humpty a chance,
And now it's time to do my dance."
Humpty Hump- "The Humpty Dance"

Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Adult live chat & Movie Pages Try to find partner in your area!
for fun