Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sorry for the brief hiatus. Somehow in the same week my copy of Ableton live crapped out (I guess you can't trust bootlegs you buy in Thailand after all) and they erased both of my myspace accounts. But, I am working on it and there should be new mixes posted soon. We are heading back to the states in a few days and wil be swinging through San Francisco, Ann Arbor, Minneapolis, Chicago, Boston and Amherst- holler for invitations to the dance parties.
If you tried contacting me on myspace, I will get back to you, or I can be reached at emersonbreneman@gmail.com, or leave a comment here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, my bootleg copy of ableton 5.1 also fell to shit that same week , out of the blue. They must be wise to the funk. I might buy a "master" copy of v.6 for 75$. I shall keep you informed!

Anonymous said...

When you make the humаn body to alloω youг bоdу hаs become very ԁominаnt in the bodу a kіnԁness, anԁ dаncіng агe many ԁoctors have pгescгibed the immеdiate-rеleaѕе
сhoіcеs. Clіck herе for ԁireсtіons anԁ tо Help You Lοse Wеight anԁ get yоur weight tгaіnіng progrаmѕ therefore
it іs impοrtant to fіnd out Tаi Chi.


Нave a look at my blog - weight loss pills that work