Thursday, April 12, 2007

This is Why I'm White
(recorded April 07 in Pondicherry India, after 3 bottles of wine and a Kingfisher)


File under: raps with a few nods to the myspace crowd. Feat new Downloaded remixes from the Hollertronix generation. Click their links for more info.

(intro)
Mims feat. Cham and Junior Reid- This is Why I'm Hot
Lil' Wayne- Why I'm Hot freestyle
Collie Buddz- Come Around Benja Styles remix)
Lil Jon feat. Triple Six Mafia- Act a Food (Flosstradamus remix)
Peter, Bjorn and John- Young Folks (Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve remix)
DG Yola- Aint Gon Let Up
Cat Power- The Greatest ( DJ Nature remix)
Baby Cham- Rudeboy Pledge (DJ Nappy Liquid Swords blend)
Cool Kids- Mikey Rocks
Twista feat R Kelly and Speednot Mobstas- Why I'm Hot remix
(Iron and Wine outro)

That's Why.

Listena dn Download

1 comment:

che-wei said...

me likey