Wednesday, November 23, 2005


No sooner had i compared the "Laffy Taffy" song to Kraftwerk than I found this mashup with "the man machine" on the hollerboards.
And speaking of my musical obessions of the moment, my current Joanna Newsome craze is appeased well by this REGGAETON remix of "Bridges and Baloons"!!! courtesy of the fine folks of Providence's Certified Bananas. Man, If they had played this at that wack mexican bar we were at the other night in the City everything would have been OK.
Well, I just found out there is some crazed DJ party in Philly going on right now. Meanwhile I tried to make an evening of it on State Street rubbing elbows with people from my high school who I didnt want to see (and some girls I REALLY didn't want to see) and various Media PA douchebags. Uh, things arent going right. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked our blog. I�ve found an interesting guide for singles looking for online dating - http://top-personals.net. kentucky swingers Adult Singles

Anonymous said...

When somе one searсhes fоr hiѕ necessary thing, so he/ѕhe wants to be
available that in dеtаil, sο that thing is
mаintainеԁ oveг here.

My wеbраge buy Toys