Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Now, Im not a person who has the time or willpower to sit around and play video games most of the time, and I don't imagine most of you are, but at the moment I'm at my mom's house in Media, PA, so for the I officially am that kind of person. My sister showed me KATAMARI DAMACY
and I felt completely justified to be such a person. Have you seen this thing? It will confirm your suspicions that the Japanese have it well over us not just in fucking crazy but in the technological ability to make their brand of fucking crazy into recreational gold. In Katamari Damacy you are the Prince of all Cosmos (or some shit) and you roll around a sticky ball which picks up EVERYTHING. You build up a giant ball of thumbtacks, chopsticks, bottle of green tea, cats, and eventually cars, people and buildings. You do all of this to appease the King of Universe, who occasionally shoots you with royal rainbows and then takes your katamari and turns it into a star. Imagine if the Pizacato 5, mark mothersbaugh, and Kubrick were all candy flipping and thought of a video game. And their minds became wireless transmitters that beamed their ideas straight into your playstation. Thats it. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm from Media, Pa. Fancy meetin' you in this small blogosphere.

Caitlin said...

katamari damacy!!!